Saturday 31 May 2008

Babyshambles - Doherty Refunds Drunk Fan

BABYSHAMBLES frontman PETE DOHERTY has taken pity on a fan who was denied entry to one of his solo concerts in Scotland - he's refunded the cost of the ticket.

Fan Wesley Shearer was banned from attending the British rocker's recent Glasgow gig after security decided he was too inebriated to gain entry.

But kindhearted Doherty sympathised with Shearer and compensated him for his loss.

Shearer says, "Me and my mates decided to have a drink before the gig but the stewards refused me entry.

"I saw a cab pull up at the stage door and realised it was Pete arriving for the gig. I shouted his name and he looked round, so I told him I couldn't get into the gig.

"He shook my hand and when I opened it there was a GBP20 note in it. It made my night."




See Also